[mythtv-users] 0.22RC1 report

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 00:45:42 UTC 2009

> Oh, there it is.  I've never used it from there... had to even search my
> remote for the "info" button.  When sitting on a recording you could hit
> right arrow ( --> ) and it would open a menu with play, delete, etc.  That's
> how I used to do it, but now right arrow toggles between the groups and the
> shows.

I remember reading that the right arrow shortcut had to be changed
because of the changes with the new mythUI. There is much more freedom
in the way things can be laid out and organized on screen by the
themes. So it didn't work to tie the right arrow to that submenu
anymore. At least that was what I understood.