[mythtv-users] Bluetooth keyboard

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sat Oct 17 17:59:09 UTC 2009

This is marginally OT, but I've been fighting with this for a few days...

I have a mythbuntu setup. Right now I have a wired keyboard that I want
to replace with a bluetooth keyboard.  I've tested everything on one of
my other systems, and it all worked.  So I tried to migrate it to the
mythbuntu box.

Unfortunately it uses bluez 4.0 with the new bluetoothd daemon.  The
config file format has changed completely, and I can't find any
documentation on how to configure it.

I can get it manually associate by forcing hidd --scan but that's no help.

As it's a myth box, I am somewhat limited in my input systems.  The box
boots directly into myth and doesn't have a mouse attached.

If anyone is running ubuntu 9.x and has a bluetooth keyboard set up, I
would really appreciate a dump of /etc/bluetooth/*conf...

Thanks!

--

   o__