[mythtv-users] 0.22 Release Candidate 1 available

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Fri Oct 16 12:39:51 UTC 2009

On Oct 16, 2009, at 1:46 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> 2009/10/16 John Haywood <john at jhit.com.au>:
>>
>> So for mythdora users, should that be as simple as enabling the
>> RPMFusion
>> repos and allowing all updates, or should one only choose yum upgrade
>> \*myth\* ?
>> cheers - and thanks for all the work

In theory, you can upgrade everything, but if you haven't been
upgrading everything along the way, that might be quite a bit of stuff
changing at once... What I'd maybe suggest starting with:

yum --enablerepo=rpmfusion-free-updates-testing upgrade \*myth\*

> My understanding is the MythDora is using ATrpms mythtv packages as
> a basis....

No, the latest MythDora release uses RPM Fusion mythtv packages (or
rather, a slightly modified derivative thereof).

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com