[mythtv-users] UI feedback in 0.22

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Oct 15 17:12:16 UTC 2009

On 10/15/2009 06:22 AM, Jim Stichnoth wrote:
> Preview generation is a separate issue (btw, thanks mdean for the
> r22456 commit!).

Are you using trunk or 0.22-fixes branch?  Have you actually noticed a
difference in behavior with/without the patch (when the frontend
re-creates a preview image--i.e. after exiting playback and setting a
bookmark with the "Generate preview image from a bookmark if possible")?

If I can get testimonial that it changes behavior/fixes the delay, I'd
be willing to backport the change to 0.22-fixes.  I'm currently waiting,
though, because I have no way to test the effects on my current setup,
so my testing will have to wait for some system changes I have planned.

Thanks,
Mike