[mythtv-users] 0.22 Release Candidate 1 available

Steve Curtis scurtis at fixation.net
Thu Oct 15 15:47:13 UTC 2009

2009/10/15 Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>

> yes...
>
> disable the trunk repository and enable testing.
> it follows the 0.22-fixes branch, build daily for the time being.

Excellent - looks like I'll disable trunk and move just to testing this
evening and update everything.  I've not done an update for a few weeks as
everything was working fine, but RC sounds look a good bet :-)

Thanks for all your help with this repo.. I definately would not have got
this far without it!  It's the fact that I know you also have all the Nvidia
stuff in there too which just makes this so much easier to deal with.
 Looking forward to 0.22-final..

Cheers,
Steve