[mythtv-users] Import Announcement for people using my Ubuntu repository

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 04:52:56 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/10/15 Bruce Nordstrand <brucen at ksl.com.au>:

> I like this idea and was wondering if this would be an option for me. I am
> running Mythbuntu 9.04 and want to start using .22. Having never used your
> packages before, would you be so kind to point me to them so I can do
> commandline upgrades to 0.22?

It's all there:
http://www.avenard.org/media/Ubuntu_Repository/Ubuntu_Repository.html

pretty much, just activate the repository
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

If you are running 0.22 for mythbuntu, don't upgrade yet, as my 0.21
packages would replace mythbuntu 0.22 packages, and that would then
break things.