[mythtv-users] Mythtv-trunk > 22356 and Sony bravia W5500

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Wed Oct 14 11:41:01 UTC 2009

Tortise schreef op 14-10-2009 6:28:
> [...]

Nice thread, I'll be reading it later today. Minidlna works fine with
the DVB-T and PVR-500(MPEG2) recordings I have. I share the
recordings-directory and only get the files, no metadata. The patch I
refered to changes a bit to make mythtv usably with some samsung-TV's
and I was wondering if the same would go for the Sony W5500.

Then I only need to start my frontend to schedule and watch HD-rips I
made, everything else is covered by upnp delevierd by mythtv.

Regards,

Jos Hoekstra