[mythtv-users] Problems with HVR 1300 and DVB-T on recent kernels

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Mon Oct 12 01:38:44 UTC 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Chris Jones
<chris at mollingtonconsultants.com> wrote:
> [...]

Broken HVR-1300 channel scan bug is here:
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7292

If anyone has something constructive to add (additional insight on
what has changed, or useful log messages not contained in the bug
already) feel free to do so.  As always, PLEASE do not just add "me
too" type comments.  Not knowing enough about what is broken and what
code is shared, I don't know if whatever fix is found for this will
help LiveTV for the HVR-1300 either.  If someone believes LiveTV is a
separate issue, a new bug should probably be opened.

   Marc