[mythtv-users] How do you stop update-manager from starting at login time on mythbuntu?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 02:40:09 UTC 2009

I seem to be batting 0.001 percent on things mythbuntuish right now.
Now I can't find how mythbuntu keeps launching update-manager every
time I bring the system up.  I went into the system settings dialog
from the applications pulldown and unchecked it.  I went into the
update-manager options settings and unchecked having it run.  I made
sure it wasn't running and coming up as a saved application.  It still
starts every time.  I have searched for recognizable breadcrumbs on
the path -- files with "update-manager" contained in them somewhere.
I am stumped.

Any help would be appreciated.

Craig.