[mythtv-users] Hulu releases Hulu Desktop for Linux

Greg Mischel Smith gregms at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:23:24 UTC 2009

For anyone interested, I created a theme image for Hulu that goes along with
the Blootube-wide theme.
Feel free to download it: http://gregms.com/images/hulu-mythtv.png

Used the following to add it into the menu:
     <action>EXEC /usr/bin/huludesktop</action>

Use the following in the blootube-wide/theme.xml file:
<buttondef name="HULU">

This is all on MythTV .21. I'm unsure what would change on .22.
Haven't had a chance to really test everything out yet. Though I have
noticed it will freeze part of the time on exiting. I'm unsure why that is.

-Greg Smith