[mythtv-users] Mac Mini Video Acceleration Question (h.264)

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Thu Oct 8 16:10:44 UTC 2009

On Oct 8, 2009, at 12:01 PM, TJ Harris wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Jarod Wilson <jarod at wilsonet.com>
> wrote:

>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Are there any updates on this? My bit is getting all chomped on.
>>
>> There have been a few bumps in the road towards getting some of the
>> necessary bits out the door. However, I can say that this isn't
>> something
>> that will be usable in the upcoming 0.22 release, it is 0.23
>> material.
>
> Is this the not-so-secret Broadcom add-in card (
> http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=17187536#post17187536
> )?

Heh, screw it, if Scott's talking about it on AVS Forum, there's
probably no sense in not talking about it here...

Yes, we're talking about support for the Broadcom Crystal HD decoder
card. Not gonna say anything more than that right now though, I think
that's probably more than enough. :)

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com