[mythtv-users] mythbuntu 9.10 / myth 0.22 & vdpau

Dave Walker DaveWalker at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 8 08:29:11 UTC 2009

Matt Mossholder wrote:
>> It does make me wonder why Jean-Yves doesn't submit his changes back to
>> us, so both our automated (currently daily for trunk) and the actual
>> packages in the Ubuntu archive can benefit from changes he suggests.
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Dave Walker
>>

> From Jean-Yves website (listed in the previous post):
>
> "Update 22/08/2009: I am now officially a MythTV developer with commit access.
> I will be updating this content shortly to include 0.22 packages"

Hi Matt,

That doesn't really answer the "why".  The Mythbuntu team have been
doing weekly builds of 0.22/trunk for quite a while now, and 0.22 is in
the upcoming Ubuntu/Mythbuntu release Karmic (9.10).  If there is
something Jean-Yves felt these packages missed, it's unfortunate they
weren't suggested to us - so we can make them better for a wider audience.

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker