[mythtv-users] Deleted recordings staying in Watch Recordings screen unless I exit out?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 02:18:20 UTC 2009

This started happening to me tonight, and I've never seen it before.
Nothing has changed that I'm aware of on my frontend or backend for
some time.

When I delete a recording in the Watch Recordings screen, it grays out
but doesn't stays in the display until I leave the Watch Recordings
screen and go back in.  Then it's gone.  At that point everything
seems fine.

I don't see anything unusual in any logs.  I got some of these in my
backend log...they're probably from when I cursored over the item in
the display after it had already been deleted:

2009-10-07 22:02:28.466 GetRecordBasename found no entry for 1071 @
2009-10-07T21:00:00
2009-10-07 22:02:28.470 GetRecordBasename found no entry for 1071 @
2009-10-07T21:00:00
2009-10-07 22:02:28.531 GetRecordBasename found no entry for 1071 @
2009-10-07T21:00:00
2009-10-07 22:02:28.614 GetRecordBasename found no entry for 1071 @
2009-10-07T21:00:00
2009-10-07 22:02:28.697 GetRecordBasename found no entry for 1071 @
2009-10-07T21:00:00
2009-10-07 22:02:28.780 GetRecordBasename found no entry for 1071 @
2009-10-07T21:00:00
2009-10-07 22:02:28.863 GetRecordBasename found no entry for 1071 @
2009-10-07T21:00:00
2009-10-07 22:02:28.946 GetRecordBasename found no entry for 1071 @
2009-10-07T21:00:00
2009-10-07 22:02:29.029 GetRecordBasename found no entry for 1071 @
2009-10-07T21:00:00
2009-10-07 22:02:29.111 GetRecordBasename found no entry for 1071 @
2009-10-07T21:00:00
2009-10-07 22:02:29.194 GetRecordBasename found no entry for 1071 @
2009-10-07T21:00:00
2009-10-07 22:02:29.278 GetRecordBasename found no entry for 1071 @
2009-10-07T21:00:00

Any idea what would cause this?  It happened to me three times tonight
and again, I don't recall that ever happening.

Tom