[mythtv-users] mythbuntu 9.10 / myth 0.22 & add capture card

bhaskins at chartermi.net bhaskins at chartermi.net
Wed Oct 7 19:27:01 UTC 2009

Trying to set up another FireWire back end.
I can go into add capture card and after selecting FireWire all of the fields are filled in
and appear to be just like those on 0.21 installs.
The problem is that I can't find a way to leave this page that keeps any of this info.
It just goes back to the "add capture card".
No new capture card is named and none of the data is kept.
What am  I missing here?
The MythDora21 installs work well although I can only record about five HD channels,
the rest appear to be encrypted.
Thanks,
  Bert