[mythtv-users] Compile options for Atom/ION?

Chris Stevens chris at mindblow.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 10:16:30 UTC 2009

I have an Acer Revo using the Atom with ION graphics and have installed
Mandriva 2009.1 Powerpack which comes with the nVidia driver
(dkms-nvidia-current-185.18.36-3mdv2009.1).

I compiled Mythtv 0.21-fixes with:
./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-proc-opt --enable-opengl-vsync
--enable-opengl-video --enable-xvmc-opengl

and everything is fine. You don't need Atom-specific compilation but you
do want the nVidia proprietary driver and OpenGL. Don't forget to enable
the OpenGL in mythfrontend.

Chris