[mythtv-users] Still tearing my hair out with Myth 0.21 on Fedora 11

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 7 02:42:58 UTC 2009

2009/10/6 Chris Jones <chris at mollingtonconsultants.com>:

> [...]

As I haven't read all that's gone before I don't know what you have
and haven't done so if you've already tried this let me know.

yum install dvb-apps

open a new terminal session using your 'normal' user account

in that new session
> mkdir ~/.tzap
> scandvb /usr/local/dvb-apps/dvb-t/uk-WinterHill > ~/.tzap/channels.conf
> tzap "BBC ONE"

now tell us what happens, you should replace "BBC ONE" with one
channel from each of the other Mux's to make sure you're getting a
lock on each of them.