[mythtv-users] DCH3200, DCH3216 STB

bhaskins at chartermi.net bhaskins at chartermi.net
Tue Oct 6 17:52:56 UTC 2009

It seems like there are always several of these up for sale on ebay.
Now would anyones best guess be that some/many of these are still really
the property of one of the cable companies?
If not it seems like I could talk my cable company out of an 'M' card to adapt
one to my network.
I should add that the competition is really brutal in my location and I have
found that most contract items are quite negotiable.

I don't suppose that there is any chance to find a schematic for one of these units.

Thanks,
  Bert