[mythtv-users] Telenet in Belgium

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Tue Oct 6 10:26:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

 >> The DB-AD100 config from lirc seems to be for another device, my
 >> digibox atleast doesn't respond - And trying to record my remote leads
 >> to the dreaded 'But I know for sure that RC6 has a toggle bit!' error
 >> from irrecord, so I'm kind of stuck :/

 Nick> Could you build a serial IR receiver so you can record the remote
 Nick> without any limitations?

I have already, but irrecord detects it as RC6 - And then errors out as
it doesn't detect a toggle bit.

The hardware (both receiver and transmitter) works with other devices.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard