[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu Karmic Koala Beta Release

John Baab rhpot1991 at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 2 04:44:50 UTC 2009

The Mythbuntu Team is proud to announce the release of Mythbuntu
Karmic Koala Beta.
We appreciated all comments and would love to hear what you think.
Please make comments to our mailing list, on the forums (with a tag
indicating that this is from 9.10 or karmic), or in #ubuntu-mythtv.

This release includes a very recent snapshot of the current MythTV
0.22 (trunk) branch, so it should be great for helping upstream
identify bugs.

If you encounter any issues with anything in this release, please file
a bug on Launchpad
http://bugs.launchpad.net/mythbuntu or use the Ubuntu bug tool
(ubuntu-bug PACKAGENAME).
For more information please visit our website:
http://www.mythbuntu.org/9.10/beta

It is very important to note that this release is only compatible with
MythTV 0.22 systems. Previous Mythbuntu releases can be upgraded to
MythTV 0.22 with the builds located at
http://www.mythbuntu.org/auto-builds