No subject

Tue Nov 17 13:52:17 UTC 2009

datastream to disk so my feeling is that this is mythtv related. Am I right?
And if so, what do I need to do? Is there anything I *can* do?

I'm on Ubuntu 8.04 LTE with MythTV 0.21

Thanks.

/Thomas

--0016e6db2ae7487528047dc85fb7

Hi. My network have recently started to broadcast a few channels in mpeg4. =
Today I did a new channel scan (with the 'scan' command line tool) =
and created a new channels.conf. The new channels are in there just fine. H=
owever, when I try to set mythtv up with the new channels.conf, it says it =
ignores the mpeg4 channels as they are "data only (off-air?)" or =
something along those lines. Why is that?<br>
mpeg4 datastream to disk so my feeling is that this is mythtv related. Am I=
 right? And if so, what do I need to do? Is there anything I *can* do?<br>
as<br>

--0016e6db2ae7487528047dc85fb7--