No subject

Tue Nov 17 13:52:17 UTC 2009

&quot;The Genachowski-led Federal Communications Commission (FCC) seems to<=
delight in dropping bombshells on a weekly basis, but we didn&#39;t see<br>
this one coming: the FCC admits that its CableCARD mandate has been an<br>
abysmal failure. That doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s giving up the fight to<br>
encourage set-box box innovation; instead, the FCC wants ideas for a<br>
new set of rules that will bust open access to video streams from<br>
cable and IPTV operators.&quot;<br>
mythtv-users mailing list<br>
 for them. :-) - Perhaps it&#39;s time to contact our legislators?<br>