[mythtv-users] 0.22 Please wait... Splash screen

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 29 16:07:42 UTC 2009

I was wondering about the "please wait" splash screen that appears
before a video in the recorded section of mythtv starts.  On my system,
the splash screen does not seem to be properly offset.  The mythgui
size/offset is setup under appearance and for most parts works fine.  It
just seems that the splash screen doesn't take into account the offset
setting, though the size seems to work.  So I end up with a splash
screen that has bleed-through from the gui on the right and bottom sides
of the screen.  Wouldn't mind disabling it, but haven't found how to do
so.  Anyone else seen this? Any ideas how to fix/work around it?  Thanks