[mythtv-users] minor Theme error in MythVideo video

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Sun Nov 29 02:36:56 UTC 2009

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009, Paul wrote:

> I've seen this error on the Mythbuntu theme too ,so I'm posting just FYI
> incase its not a known error

> /usr/share/mythtv/themes/default-wide/video-ui.xml
> 2009-11-29 10:20:57.067 Theme error: Unknown widget type
> Type: 'spacing'
> Name: ''
> Line: 733

I think the error itself is a bug. I have seen this also while working on
the Retro-wide port. I'm fairly certain "spacing" IS in fact valid, and has
an effect in that context, however the error is printed anyway.

I was just about confirming this and getting around to seeing if it was an
already reported bug.