[mythtv-users] MythArchive 0.22 - Possible Database Problem Preventing DVD Creation

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 01:46:05 UTC 2009

Trying to create a DVD of a recorded show.  Can go through and pick options
and show just fine.  When I hit finish, it goes to the log viewer and sits with
a blank log viewer for 20 minutes.

Restarted mythfrontend with all debugging turned on.  Logs show 20 minutes of this
sql query:

2009-11-28 20:30:39.919 MSqlQuery::exec() "SELECT data FROM settings WHERE value = 'MythArchiveLastRunStatus' AND hostname = 'mythtv' ;"

When I manually run the query I get an "empty set".  When I remove the hostname clause, I
still get an "empty set".  So, there is nothing in the table settings that says 'MythArchiveLastRunStatus'
and it seems the archive creation is hanging there.

If there is no status, it seems like the archive creation should continue.

Thanks,

Mike