[mythtv-users] mythcal - script for synchronising MythTV recording schedule to a Google calendar

Kenneth Emerson kenneth.emerson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 00:11:00 UTC 2009

For those of you who have discovered what I have about this script (not
deleting all of the events before re-adding them), I believe I found the
problem in the google calendar API.  When retrieving bulk events, there is a
server parameter (max_results) that appears to default to 25.  If you have
more than 25 scheduled recordings, you will end up with duplicates in your
calendar since they do not all get deleted.  I have updated my bug report
with this information at http://code.google.com/p/mythcal/issues/list.

-- Ken E.