[mythtv-users] Noticeable pixelation during playback since moving to 0.22?

Rob S rob at zerogeek.net
Sat Nov 28 15:46:02 UTC 2009

I found the exact same thing when I upgraded to 0.22.  I run about the same
front end as you (except with less memory).  It looks like they tweaked the
default playback profiles so it looks like crap now for some reason on the
mac front end.  I haven't tried out every option but setting it to opengl
for the video renderer and opengl2 for the OSD.

Does anyone else have any insight into what the default playback profile was
for 0.21?