[mythtv-users] "Play With Trailers" as default in mythvideo

Joe Wilson wilson.joe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 20:29:58 UTC 2009

I haven't personally used the feature yet.. Im not sure on how it is suppose
to respond..
I know there is another option in the settings somewhere to set how many
trailers one
wants to watch before each video is played.. What would be nice is if we
could had
genre etc to the trailers so they could get associated with similiar videos
narrowing down
the randomness a bit.

i will poke around and see what I can figure out.. seems to me like it
should already be
playing the trailers before the video, and one shouldn't have to tell it
everytime..