[mythtv-users] HD-PVR: Encoding Errors Running 0.22

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 05:10:06 UTC 2009

I'm using the stereo RCA connections on the HD-PVR for audio and I have
the jumping problem often.  Constantly while recording sports programs.

I use Time Warner Cable, an SA3250 cable box,  a dedicated backend
with 4GB memory.  CPU usage is about 3-5% while recording from the
HD-PVR.  I also have a Hauppauge 150 and 250 tuner cards in the

Running 0.22 with the 221 release,  0x12 firmware on the HD-PVR,
and FC10 with the kernel.

I've run the mythbackend with debug set to all and it doesn't give any more
useful messages.