[mythtv-users] Duplicate Detection.....I'm having a bad day.

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 17:57:08 UTC 2009

Guys

I know I should know where this is but I can't find the setting and
it's starting to annoy me!! (I've also checked the wiki and googled
and still can't find it).

The duplicate detection setting since I upgraded to .22 seems to have
changed, in mythweb you used to get the programid value but no longer.
 I suspect I've either not set a setting correctly or I've broken
something.

Could someone who'd not having a bad day please remind me where the
duplicate detection settings are please......before I cry.

TIA