[mythtv-users] Multytenne Dish and MythTV 0.22

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Tue Nov 24 08:43:12 UTC 2009

belcampo schreef op 23-11-2009 22:43:
> Jos Hoekstra wrote:
>> belcampo schreef op 23-11-2009 14:57:
>>> I've got multiple LNB's 1 on Astra 19.2 (NED123 ARD ZDF WDR Arte TV5
>>> BBC World etc.) and Astra 28.2 (BBC 1-2-3 Four HD, Channel Five, ITV
>>> etc) works like a charm.
>>
>> With a multytenne dish or something like triax?
> a triax 2-LNB and a Visiosat G4 Quadro. Further I know of a local
> Radio/TV-shop which has the multytenne dish, you mentioned, have seen it
> at that shop working fine.

The thing is that I only read reports of people having trouble switching
the built-in disecq switch and thus only able to use 1 LNB.
It's supposed to work with so-called linux-stb's like dreambox, but
I'like to use it with mythbuntu.

Otherwise I'll have to make a deal with the reseller or something...