[mythtv-users] Lack of any EIT guide info

Richard Martin bobthekingofegypt at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 23 23:49:55 UTC 2009

I didn't have the optimize_mythdb script.

I wasn't geting crc check errors, but I was getting lots of
Table './mythconverg/eit_cache' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

I was watching the frontend logging but for some reason it never
occurred to me to watch the back end logging.

So I repaied the table and I seem to have tv listings again, wooo!

Thanks for the help
Bob