[mythtv-users] Uverse STB control?

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Mon Nov 23 18:24:59 UTC 2009

Howdy all,

We're considering switching to U-verse.  Looking through the archives,
there is surprisingly little discussion about interfacing to U-verse
equipment - which either means it must work like a dream, or nobody
has tried it!  I'm actually having a hard time believing both of

Of the few discussions there are, I only found one with really
discusses trouble figuring out the timing for the IR Blaster for
U-Verse (hence the reason eric is referenced in this email).  Anyone
have it working like a dream?