[mythtv-users] What flavor of Linux are you using?

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 06:23:22 UTC 2009

Me too - my masterbackend is also my proxy server for when I'm at work
- it runs firefox for our quick lookups before we run out the door -
and soon it will be the print server since I determined this Pos Epson
wireless doesn't cue it's jobs. - I hit print , print started, I
closed my MacBook and printing stopped midpage.

I don't see why you need to compile every single package yourself to
do any of the things we've mentioned so far. I have compiled lirc and
myth since I'm testing payches - other than that I don't understand
Gentoo's following.