[mythtv-users] Multytenne Dish and MythTV 0.22

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Sun Nov 22 06:16:24 UTC 2009

Hey,

I've been looking for some time to install a satellite dish to receive
some FTA. I was recommended the multytenne dish(1) because it offers me
a relative small dish but still the possibility to tune to 4 satellites.
The only information I can find about it in combination with MythTV is
that there were some problems but also that things might have changed
with 0.22.

I'm looking for experiences other users have with this dish and would
like to know if it works ok now.

Thanks in advance,

Jos Hoekstra

1: http://www.technisat.com/index22c9.html?nav=External_units,en,54-30-50