[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.22-fixes for FC12 to rpmfusion?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Sun Nov 22 05:40:29 UTC 2009

On Nov 22, 2009, at 12:33 AM, Bob Cunningham wrote:

> On 11/21/2009 08:14 PM, Jarod Wilson wrote:
>> On Nov 21, 2009, at 11:11 PM, Bob Cunningham wrote:
>>
>>> 0.22-fixes has accumulated several changes should help me get mythfrontend running on my freshly-upgraded FC12 system.  (I've just started experimenting with recording via MythWeb, and viewing using various UPNP-aware or MythTV-aware players.  I'd rather have mythfrontend!)
>>>
>>> Are there plans for updated RPMs to be submitted to rpmfusion?
>>
>> Yes. I'll try to get an update pushed this weekend.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Will the update land in rpmfusion-updates, or rpmfusion-updates-testing?

Typically, new builds go into -testing for about a week, then transition to updates, unless I explicitly ping someone to move it into updates sooner. I committed, tagged and submitted a new build for F-12 just a bit ago, should hopefully get into the -testing repo in the next day or two. Submitting F-10 and F-11 builds shortly too.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com