[mythtv-users] PVR-350 won't record without reboot

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sat Nov 21 16:17:48 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-11-21 at 09:16 -0500, greg wrote:

> I have been using the PVR-150 cards for 4 years and of all the cards I
> have, it is the most reliable..It has never missed a scheduled program.
> I am on Ubuntu 9.04 and svn Myth 0.22...
>   To the OP,my understanding is the support for the 350 has been dropped.
> The reason given, there's no one to maintain it, and none of the dev's
> have one.....

Only the video output portion has been dropped in trunk, and it is still
present in 0.22 if you are using the card for video output. As a
recorder the PVR-350 uses the same core chip as rev 1 of the very
popular PVR-250 and it uses the same driver as the also popular
PVR-150 and PVR-500. They will be supported by MythTV so long as
they are supported by the DVB-V4L project.

-- Daniel