[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging in the UK

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 21 14:38:50 UTC 2009

I know this has been covered a few times and I've done a lot of research but I haven't been able to find a solution.

Basically, commercial flagging just doesn't work for me (Myth 0.22). Occasionally it might spot one commercial break in a program, but rarely. And I get more false detections than real ones.

I know it's a complicated thing and that it's hard to make it work in all cases, but does anybody have a tips or tweaks for how to make it work better, specifically for UK (Freeview) channels?

Thanks,

Mark