[mythtv-users] Delete Recordings screen

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 12:47:56 UTC 2009

Wow it's now clear to me I need to reading the tickets at trac.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

-Johnny

On Nov 20, 2009, at 11:12 PM, stefan_jones at comcast.net wrote:

----- "Johnny Walker" <johnnyjboss at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 20, 2009, at 10:45 PM, stefan_jones at comcast.net wrote:

 While I'm still tidying up my channel map, and need to get a new HVR-2250
card working, I'm back to having a functional Myth system.

> I noticed a few oddities. No Delete Recordings for example . . . I see
that this is a redesign side-effect and may come back. (I hope so.)

> The really annoying thing, and I can't find a bug report for this, is that
left arrows no longer exit certain menus. Play Recordings and the search
program menu, most noticably. I have to use Esc.

> I'd sign up for Trac and file a bug, but I want to get a dist of what
people thing of this. Maybe it was a deliberate choice?