[mythtv-users] corrupted time table

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Fri Nov 20 23:13:52 UTC 2009

On Thursday 19 November 2009, you wrote:
> On Thursday 19 November 2009, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> > On 11/19/2009 04:11 PM, Stef Coene wrote:
> > > I checked for crashed tables, but I found none.  I also run the
> > > optimize_mythdb.pl each night and this gives no errors.
> > > Seeking is still a problem on new recordings.
> > >
> > > Running mythcommflag fixes the seektable.
> >
> > Some people have said they get the same issue with certain streams from
> > some broadcasters/rebroadcasters.  (I'm guessing you're using DVB or
> > ATSC/QAM and not analog capture, right?)
>
> PVR500, so analog capture.
I checked the mysql database and found no corrupt tables.  I even cleared all
records in the recordedseek table.  No luck, I still have seek problems on
fresh recordings.  After running "mythcommflag --file <file> --rebuild", seeking
is ok.

I use a PVR500, but I don't do any commercial flagging.  I also don't transcode
the recordings.

Any ideas ?

Stef