[mythtv-users] Thank you MythTV Team and Mythbuntu Team

Tim Ashman tim at ashmans.net
Fri Nov 20 21:20:09 UTC 2009

I just want to say, I just wiped and installed the mythbuntu 9.1 version of
mythtv on my backend and frontend and it is awesome.  I can't say enough.  It
is night and day,  I'm assuming the VDPAU is working because my frontend went
from dropping some frames on high def to absolutely an awesome picture.  I
can even watch live tv and not know the difference.  As an added bonus I was
at work checking out anything new with mythweb and turned on the flash
steaming and IT WORKED!  Unbelievable cool.

Again you have no idea how sweet my setup works now.

Thank you

tim