[mythtv-users] Graphics card recommendation needed (regarding tv-out quality)

Mike Hoehn bit at birnehh.shacknet.nu
Fri Nov 20 13:16:05 UTC 2009

Ian Clark wrote:

> Looking further it would appear I'm using a 7800GT, via svidio, and I'm
> not

Perhaps this is the reason why your picture quality is not as bad as mine. You
have a 7800 GT, not a 7900 GS. Perhaps it could also depend on the vendor,
what quality their video-outs have. But I'm just guessing...

> If you want info on my settings to try before you drop cash on a new gfx
> card, then let me know. :)

Thanks... I already dropped some cash on a new graphics card. It's probably
the cheapest part of what I ordered... :)

  Mike