[mythtv-users] OSD not full screen

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 02:50:03 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> On 11/19/2009 09:29 PM, Gabe Rubin wrote:

>>> That's the way it's always been for the Xv video renderer.  OpenGL does
>>> it
>>> differently.  VDPAU might.  Basically, though, you changed your playback
>>> profile.
>>
>> So as long as I am using xv, I am stuck with a distorted OSD?  What
>> other options do I have?  I am using a GeForce 6200, so VDPAU is out
>> of the question.  Are there playback modes that will let me use
>> OpenGL?
>
> Change OSD renderers.

Do I do that in the Playback OSD settings (I could not find it there)
or in the playback settings (I see how to change playback renderers
based on the resolution of the file, but not specific to OSD).  I
tried changing a playback renderer to OpenGL but that did not do the
trick.