[mythtv-users] Jamu problem with Wipeout TV Series

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 00:57:11 UTC 2009

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 08:27:29 -0500, Doug Vaughan <r.d.vaughan at rogers.com>
wrote:
> Lindsay,
>     Check out one more thing for me please. In the MythTV DB table
> "program" see if "Wipeout" has a value in the seriesid field. Then check

> if a movie has any value in the seriesid field,

I'm afraid all entries in table "program" have a seriesid value on my
system. I'm using the shepherd grabber (Australia), I suspect there's no
easy way of differentiating between movies or tv series for the grabber,
since its screen scraping from the web.

Could we not explicity specify a series or movie hint in the jamu.conf
override?, e.g.

  Wipeout:tv://82226

  Virtuality:mv://123456

Thanks - lindsay