[mythtv-users] Poll: Anyone NOT experiencing >10% cpu in the menu on 0.22 ?

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Thu Nov 19 20:49:29 UTC 2009

> There seems to be people in the original thread that seem to think the issue
> I'm having IS happening to EVERYONE, and that this is by design. I see 14%

 On my main frontend box mythfrontend hovers around 2% using the GL Painter and mythcenter and X hovers around 1%. Switching to graphite pushes it to average 4-6% BUT the X server goes up to about 6% as well. I bet if I disabled the GL alphapulse used by graphite it would go back to 2% but I haven't tested that.

Nvidia 8400gs, using driver 190.42.