[mythtv-users] how do I download fanart for TV recordings?

Jim Stichnoth stichnot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:50:32 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 10:30 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 10:27 AM, Mitko Haralanov
> <voidtrance at comcast.net> wrote:
>> Quick question: is Graphite the only theme that supports fanart for the
>> recordings? I used jamu to download stuff for my recordings and Terra
>> does not show anything.
>>
>> thanks
>
> Graphite, MythBuntu, and the forthcoming Arclight.

A one-line change to the popular but unofficial Blue Abstract theme
will give you fanart.

I also found it necessary to add an alpha value of say 120 to
buttonlist_inactive.png and buttonlist_inactive_very_wide.png in
base.xml so that the buttons don't completely obscure the fanart.

Jim