[mythtv-users] 0.22 built front end for Mac OS X ppc/universal?

Ben Eisemann ben at locojeeper.com
Thu Nov 19 12:35:51 UTC 2009

Alex - Let me know how that turns out.  I have sniderpad.com binaries
running on my primary frontend (a Mac Mini Core 2 Duo running 10.6.2) but
haven't been able to get the same binary to run on either my PowerBook G4
1.67ghz or iMac G4 1.0ghz both running 10.4.11.

God Bless,

Ben T. Eisemann
beisemann at gmail.com

Faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse. -
Philip Yancey