[mythtv-users] defunct mythfrontend children processes

Johnny Walker johnnyjboss at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 03:17:48 UTC 2009

Ok - took me a minute to get it installed and working.

The bad news is that the patched compiled version of myth seems worse.
Where as before I had only 2 or 3 defunct processes now I'm seeing 4.

 4391 tty1     Sl     0:21              \_ /usr/local/bin/mythfrontend
 4435 tty1     Z      0:00                  \_ [mythfrontend] <defunct>
 4437 tty1     Z      0:00                  \_ [mythfrontend] <defunct>
 4439 tty1     Z      0:00                  \_ [mythfrontend] <defunct>
 4440 tty1     Z      0:00                  \_ [mythfrontend] <defunct>

Any other patches you'd like me to try out now that I've got the hang of this?