[mythtv-users] Jamu problem with Wipeout TV Series

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 01:14:21 UTC 2009

Australian TV, its Wipeout US but just broadcast here in Oz as "Wipeout"

I have the following override in the jamu.conf [series_name_override]
section

# Wipeout
Wipeout:82226
Wipeout (US):82226

However whenever I run "jamu.py -MWV" I just get the following:

Found movie inetref (82226),[Wipeout (2009)]
1b-tmdb fanart for Movie not found(Wipeout)(82226)
No (fanart) for [Wipeout]
1b-tmdb poster for Movie not found(Wipeout)(82226)
No (coverfile) for [Wipeout]

It seems to insist its a movie with inetref 82226 instead of a TV Series
and hence can't find any banners, screenshot art etc. thetvdb.com site does
have a complete set for "Wipeout:82226"

Anyway I can force it to recognise "Wipeout" as a TV Series rather than a
Movie?

--
Lindsay Mathieson
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home/