[mythtv-users] 0.22 LiveTV - first channel stuck at "partial lock", switching channels takes long

Christian CvB at kruemel.org
Wed Nov 18 21:10:41 UTC 2009

I have two issues trying to watch LiveTV with mythtv 0.22 and a tevii S660
device on Ubuntu 9.10:

1. Whenever I select LiveTV, the first channel only gets a partial lock,
but can never be viewed. I can switch to a different channel, and after
watching it for a couple of seconds, switch back and actually watch that
channel. This issue is independent from the channel, but occurs with any

2. Switching between channels in LiveTV takes quite a while - about 2 to 4

I'd appreciate some hints as to possible root causes for such issues and
possible fixes...

Thanks, Christian