[mythtv-users] Some Fanart not loading?

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 18 20:12:02 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 18 Nov 2009 04:34:54 Joe Wilson wrote:
>   just looked in my  ~/.mythtv/themecache/Mythbuntu-9.10.1280.1024 and its a
> serious
>   mess in their with about 4 different sizes of all my fanart,snaps etc..
> and I went into
>   my fanart directory and renamed an image as The Simpsons.jpg and loaded up
> my frontend
>   and low and behold it loaded the image in recordings, but when I went to
> change the image
>   to another image I had to remove the original one from the cache...

Yes in my mind this is a big problem that ought to be addressed. Having a cache is a good idea, but somewhere something needs to be updating it if the source files the cache is based on are changed. I've been ready to throw my mythbox at the wall this week after jamu downloaded the wrong fanart for a TV show and it took me an age to figure out how to get it to display the correct one.

Mark